Installing laminate flooring on a concrete floor with top tips to laying laminate flooring for each one who ask How to lay laminate flooring on uneven concrete floor - the work itself is not complicated. Much more difficult is the preparation of this work. Consider what measures have to take to get a good basis for a laminate board.
Don't miss :
What should be the reference surface for lay laminate flooring
Laminate is placed over the substrate, which in turn is placed on a concrete slab or rough screed. The main feature of laminate flooring is that it is going from individual dosochnyh elements.
Between these elements are connected by a tongue and groove system. If the base surface contains even minor defects, in the life of the floor grooves with crests begin to break down, and a laminated splendor gradually transformed into a set of unrelated boards.
Laying laminate on uneven concrete base is only possible after a careful balance it!
On the methods of leveling floor for laminate
There are three ways leveling subfloors . The first of these is used, if the elevation changes do not exceed 2 cm It is based on the use of self-leveling mixture (level-mass).
With more severe irregularities (2 to 5 cm), the same leveling leveling mixture is poured over the concrete or screed. Screed needed in situations where you want to raise the floor at 5-10 cm
If you need to raise the floor level to a height of about 10 cm, used sheets of plywood or chipboard (the method of "dry" screed).
Consider how these three methods are applied in practice.
I suggest to see :
Practical aspects of floor leveling
how to lay laminate flooring on a concrete floor or plywood base?
Please note the following:
- before pouring the mass-level surface of the slab or screed carefully primed;
- leveling compound is prepared in small portions;
- the portions are interconnected by means of a needle roller;
- for making cement screed taken not less than 400 marks;
- pouring the concrete layer is performed at a pre-exposed beacons;
- topcoat after dialing solution contains the necessary strength;
- "Dry" screed is being built on top of damp-proof base;
- method of "dry screed" requires construction of floor joists.
Finally, we note that with laminate must use padded - laying laminate flooring on a concrete floor with a substrate provides a truly reliable and quality floor.