Home » , » Sweet Smelling Gift Idea

Sweet Smelling Gift Idea

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, May 9, 2012 | 2:00 AM

This is a great smelling idea to end Teacher Appreciation Week, and honestly this would make a great gift for mom's day too. 
 How cute is this! All's you need to do is take a few packs of scents- I used lavender, and tie a ribbon around them to secure
 
layer some circle shaped card stock and coordinating paper and attach your "Thanks for teaching me good scents" note. I printed this using Word and glued both circles together.
 
Tuck the note in the scent packets and share with mom or your favorite teacher.
 
 Mom or teacher- maybe both, will certainly enjoy the sweet smell in this gift.
Need more inspiration, check out my mom's day  arrangement here and my chalk butterfly idea here .
Come back on Friday when I'll share one more gift idea for mom's day and next week I will share an idea for an end of the year teacher gift. 
Sharing with:

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Beautiful Interior Design - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger