Home » , , » How to take the "diner" out of the sign!

How to take the "diner" out of the sign!

Written By Unknown on Thursday, May 31, 2012 | 2:00 AM

I once loved this sign
But the more my 6 year saw the sign, and started to read simple words, the more he believed it was true and so I slowly began to despise the sign.
So it was time to make a change before my 3 year twins  learned to read and catch on. Since the sign was a good filler for the space that it was in, and serves as a hot spot for the family computer I decided to give it a quick makeover.
Here's what I did:
Applied Black Spray paint
Sanded  down any raised lettering and repainted
Applied some white lettering spelling out FAMILY
 ordered some cute magnetic numbers from Hayden by Haven here
And here you go. No more Denny's!
 Little good the sign did though, my kids still think they can sit at the counter and yell call out food orders!
Sharing my sign with:
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Beautiful Interior Design - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger