Home » , » The table that almost was'nt meant to be

The table that almost was'nt meant to be

Written By Unknown on Friday, January 20, 2012 | 3:00 AM

Someone gave this table to my mother who was getting ready to "kick it to the curb", shame on them.
Luckily my mother said yes. 
Originally, the table had black legs but I painted them a cream color a year back. My mother still wasn't thrilled with the table and asked if I can help it. No problem!
 
I applied one coat of ASCP Old White to the legs ( since they were already cream color) and two coats to the top of the table, and  distressed the edges with a medium grit sandblock.



The table is a stunner!



My mother is so glad that she did not pass this one up after seeing how beautiful the table looks. 
You know what they say, someone's junk is someone else's treasure.
I am "showing up" at the following blogs
Saved by Suzy's House Party
Miss Mustard Seed- Furniture Feature Friday
At the Picket Fence
Flaunt it Friday at Chic on a Shoestring Decorating
A Simply Klassic Home Sundays
Stylish Once Again Restyled Sundays 
Serenity Now Weekend Bloggy Reading 
Serendipity and Spice Manic Monday Linky Party

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Beautiful Interior Design - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger