Home » , » Fill Up The Bath

Fill Up The Bath

Written By Unknown on Saturday, January 7, 2012 | 10:29 PM

One of  my favorite ways to indulge myself ( not including Ben and Jerry's ice cream) is to take a  hot bath in my claw foot tub. These days those opportunites don't come around as often as I would like unless I-
1) lock the doors and barricade myself inside the bathroom
2) surrender and just let the kids take a bath with me
My  preference is option #1 and for my next bath I will be trying out a Lavendar Salt Scrub that Kate from Centsational Girl made. 

How perfect is this? Whether for yourself or to use as gifts, this is so easy to make. I  never would have imagined making salt scrub myself. You should try it too!
Here's to our soft and sweet smelling skin.
Cheers!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Beautiful Interior Design - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger