Home » , » Weekly Wow's

Weekly Wow's

Written By Unknown on Saturday, September 1, 2012 | 3:30 AM

It's been a crazy weather week but I think most in Issacs path were spared- thankfully! 
With fall around the corner I have been thinking about getting the boxes out of the attic and begin to start decorating. In the past I would have thought Labor day was way too early, but I figure if retail stores can begin decorating for Christmas right after Valentines Day, then I can begin decorating in September! 
I am though, taking the weekend to enjoy the simple pleasures in my life here. You should too!
Before I do that though, I wanted to share some wonderful inspiration I saw this week

How about this clever idea to cover up ugly spaces from  Electically Vintage. Kelly is brilliant and apparently so are those that won all of those ribbons!
Pretty stenciled Drop Cloth Curtains from Shine Your Light. She has an excellent, easy to follow tutorial.
My friend Karah from the Space Between and her new table made from old doors. This is incredible! 
And how about  Miracle Mamas chalk paint and upholstery chairs project. Fabulous!  It is quite a change from the original look of the chairs.
Well I am off to enjoy the long labor day weekend and paying tribute to ALL of us who work so very hard each day whether in or outside of the home.
Have a great weekend!

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Beautiful Interior Design - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger