Home » , , » My John Deere Inspired Mailbox

My John Deere Inspired Mailbox

Written By Unknown on Monday, September 10, 2012 | 2:27 AM

Oh no. I think I owe you an apology. I am so sorry if I had you running around all weekend looking for my mailbox that I showed you here
Sorry if I mislead you into thinking you could buy it at some tractor supply place somewhere on a dirt road in the country or on eBay, because you can't. Not this one anyways. Nope, this is a one of a kind Flea Market Treasure, and it did'nt always look this good.
See when we got it, it lacked a lot style and color.  Heck, even my mailman would drive right by and throw us our junk mail!
But that all changed one day with a little bit of spray paint and some aluminium foil.
Add a little bit of outdoor yellow vinyl for the stripes, a little red on the flag and the tractor  mailbox is good to go. 
My mailman has even stopped delivering the junk mail. Now if I could only get him to stop delivering the bills!
Sharing at :
Between Naps on the Porch
Southern Hospitalityty
Cozy Little House
Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Savvy Southern Style
At The Picket Fence
Tatetertots and Jello
Fox Hollow Cottage
Beneath My Heart


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Beautiful Interior Design - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger