Home » , , , » Let's hear it for the Red, White and Blue

Let's hear it for the Red, White and Blue

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 | 2:00 AM

I am feeling really patriotic today
I am proud of my country and to be a blogger.
I am honored to be a part of a community of other people who are passionate about life, crafting, and decorating 
and bold and brave enough to share it.
So, in the spirit of sharing, I am Passing On this Stars and Stripes pillow that I made to some awesome bloggers over at Uncommon Designs. I am sure Bonnie and Trish will display it proudly. 
You can click here for the tutorial on how to make this Stars and Stripes Pillow
 Sharing over at :
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Beautiful Interior Design - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger