Home » » Happy Friday (Haven Recap)!

Happy Friday (Haven Recap)!

Written By Unknown on Friday, June 29, 2012 | 1:09 AM

Unfortunately you won't see an album of photos that I took from the Haven Conference on my blog. Nope not any. The excitement and anxiety of attending the event got the best of me and I left the my camera at home.
I have  the after party shot- the slew of amazing memories and the knowledge that I took away.
 I want to say thanks to the girls in the "tribe" who were more fabulous in person then I could have imagined. I want to say thanks to the bloggers I did not  know prior to the event, but have since come to appreciate. And I want to say thanks to my family for giving me some time away, holding down the fort and watching the kids, just so I could do what I love to do- Blog!  If you are really disappointed that I did not bring my camera, you can go here for other Haven recap's and pics.
I am over at Stardust  today visiting with Olga and her readers  and talking about some of my favorite room makeovers. I would love for you to stop by.
PS- Getting the front porch ready for a 4th of July celebration!

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Beautiful Interior Design - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger