Home » , » Check out what I got for Christmas!

Check out what I got for Christmas!

Written By Unknown on Friday, December 9, 2011 | 11:50 AM

For several months now I have been dreaming about a necklace that I wanted. It all started when someone was giving a shout out to  Lisa Leonard Designs. So I went to her web site and fell in love with her stuff. So I thought, what  better time then Christmas to get her petite original necklace with my kids names on it. If you sign up for her newsletter you will receive 15% off your order. 
This is a necklace that I love not only because it makes me feel close to my kids when were not together, but also looks great too! Make sure you put this on your wish list.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Beautiful Interior Design - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger