Holiday Dining Room

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 | 2:10 AM





This year I had to make sure that the Dining Room didn't upstage my "Greenacres" inspired Living room tree, so I decked my halls down with neutral colors of cream, soft golds and shimmering silver accents. 
 I mean come on now, it's not like a paper mache reindeer sprayed in brilliant silver, glass balls scattered with some mercury glass votives could compete anyways
but if you were to throw all that on top of a burlap runner it does make a simple but elegant centerpiece, don't you think?
And it's not like my first time doing something other than "what's for dinner" on my chalkboard even comes close to the bling on the tree, although I am just loving my 'Oh Holy Night'.

And the smell of a fresh rosemary tree in the room couldn't smell nearly as good as the artificial tree unless your nose is blocked because it smells just divine.
The only thing missing now is dinner on the table, and sadly as I mentioned here I don't cook,  but .........
I think Cracker Barrel delivers. 
For more of my holiday home and holiday projects click here.

Grateful for~
My little man getting better each day 


Sharing at:
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Savvy Southern Style
French County Cottage
The Nester
StoneGable



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Beautiful Interior Design - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger