Home » » Weekly Wow's

Weekly Wow's

Written By Unknown on Saturday, November 17, 2012 | 4:00 AM

You did it! You got through the week. Good for you!
I hope it was a good one.
It's the weekend, so what are you doing? Got any big plans?
I am actually on my annual  girls weekend with my mom and sisters. I look forward to this time every year and I feel so blessed to have the chance to get away and spend time with them. I truly love these women!
Speaking of truly love, look what I found this week.
Liz Marie Blog transforms a piece of furniture into a console bench and shows us how to do both.
I Just love these dreamy white feather trees from It's Overflowing.
Kari over at Thistlewood Farms has such a way with words and projects, especially this photo memory wreath.
And Barb from Everyday Home shows us how easy it is to use  everyday household items to create these pretty napkin rings.
So regardless who you are with this weekend, I hope you are doing something you love with people that you love!  Don't forget to enter my Burlap Wreath giveaway here
See you on Monday.



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Beautiful Interior Design - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger