Written By Unknown on Thursday, November 24, 2011 | 5:30 AM

All week I have been reflecting on my life and the many wonderful blessings that fill it. I chuckle as I think about how different the things I am thankful for today would not have been the things I was thankful for before I had my kids. As my childern move fast and furious through toddler years, I also realize I am not the same person I was before them and for that I am thankful.
I am thankful for the enormous amount of love and patience that God has gifted to me.
I am thankful that I can walk around with my hair in a pony tail with no makeup on and not worry about how I look to others. ( scary but who cares )
I am thankful that I can always count on the numerous hugs and kisses each day.
I am thankful that I spend less time shopping and more time with my kids ( hmm.. let me rethink this one) 
  I am also thankful for....
Friends that move every where in the house!
Piles of laundry that need to get done
Pillow and blankets on floor
Laundry that needs to be put away!

 I am also thankful for the fighting my kids are doing right now. Gotta Go!  
Happy Thanksgiving to you and to those that you are thankful for!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Beautiful Interior Design - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger